In these Terms and Conditions of use, unless the context otherwise requires:
- “Business User” means the business, company or other entity registered to use our Services as a business user.
- “Claims” means all demands, claims, proceedings, penalties, fines and liability whatsoever (whether criminal or civil, in contract, tort or otherwise).
- “Confidential Information” means any and all information provided by one party to the other in connection with this Agreement where such information is identified as confidential at the time of its disclosure or ought reasonably be considered confidential based on its content, nature or the manner of its disclosure, but excluding information:
- entering the public domain or disclosed to a party by a third party, unless in breach of this Business User Agreement; and
- developed independently by a party.
- “Consumer User” means an individual registered to use our Services as a consumer user.
- “Content” means any text, images, audio, video and all other forms of information or data that you upload, share or transmit to, through or in connection with our Services.
- “Loss” means all losses including financial losses, damages, legal costs and other expenses of any nature whatsoever.
- “User Account” means the account you use to access our Services.
- “We” “us” and “our” means Winja Group Pty Ltd.
- “Winj” means a post on the service.
- “You” and “your” means the Business User and Consumer User.